Motels are the hotel’s cheaper cousin. They are budget-friendly and allow people to spend the night without eating up people’s finances. But they are also often unclean and have poor facilities. Motels are, in fact, known for their poor hygiene. Only if there were a clean and cost-friendly motel, that would be the end of most travellers’ problem, right? No problem, there are now some clean and cheap places for travellers to stay, like The Palms Motel Dubbo. Here are features of decent Motels:
- Locations: Some motels have a central location from where restaurants, malls, attractions, parks, museums and art galleries can be accessed. These Motels also tend to be better as they offer each other as well as other places a lot of competition for more guests. Guests can also enjoy spending lesser on travelling to these places.
- Attractions Nearby: Motels with attractions allow guests to visit at their convenience. This is great for people who want to take their time to enjoy the place. And take as many pictures as they like. When staying at a Motel right next to an attraction, people could spend more time near it and lesser time and money on travelling.
- Reasonable Prices: Motels with reasonable prices drive down the cost of living there. This allows more money for shopping and souvenirs. They can use it to enjoy some great food at the Motel’s restaurant too. People with lesser money also have a chance to travel with these Motels around to accommodate them.
- Air Conditioning Available: Air Conditioning is available for motel guests to have a comfortable stay so that they’re not under the weather.
- Free Wi-Fi: A fast Wi-Fi connection is provided for all customers at good Motels. So that customers can surf the net and enjoy their stay, they could also find out more about the attractions in the area as well as .about other attractions they might not have heard of.
- Cable Television: Guests can browse about forty channels on cable television. It’s great for a soothing atmosphere for those on business trips. After a busy day with a lot of running about, just relaxing in bed and watching a show is great for relaxing.
- Netflix: Watching their favourite shows when they’re so far away from home can be relieving for those who get homesick. Or one simply continue to enjoy the everyday episode of their shows on Netflix. This is a great treat for others who don’t have a Netflix account.
- Pool: Swimming pool salt water is even great and more relaxing for nerves than sitting in bed and watching TV. This is a great chance for those who never really get chances to go get into pools. One can also practice swimming to get more fit during their holiday for a more picture-perfect selfie.
- All Non-Smoking Rooms: Some motels have all nonsmoking rooms as burn marks from cigarettes and ash are hard to clean. Not to mention the ceilings damages. Having people smoke in motels can ruin experiences for others as well. That’s why most clean motels don’t allow it.