Real is the least suitable option to take on your first time in Switzerland. The interesting thing, depending on the time of your trip, is to provide a prepaid card and debit, so you can better control your finances and withdraw easily from any ATM.
Credit cards can also be used during the trip, but be aware of the fees to calculate and see if it really pays, the ideal is to leave the credit only for emergencies and situations that were not foreseen. When you are staying at the hotel zermatt or having a transport booked, then this hotel happens to be the best choice there.
Plan to make your transactions in advance.If you are unable to take cash in the local currency, choose either euro or dollar. At the airport, there is the possibility to exchange for the franc, as well as at the main train stations and close to the main tourist points.
Note that most Brazilian exchange offices do not have so many franc coins. Therefore, plan to make your transactions in advance, as they may ask for time to place orders.
Here are some of the main reasons why we recommend these tours from Get
Guide in Switzerland with your eyes closed. We are sure that when booking tours and excursions, you will love your experience:
- Thousands of must-see activities for all ages and interests.
- Lowest prices, guaranteed – no booking fees or hidden charges.
- Pre-book tickets and skip the line at major attractions with exclusive ticket inventory.
- Stay flexible with easy cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- Mobile-optimized payment and tickets for reservations wherever you are.
Another important tip is to use your franc coins while traveling. It may go unnoticed, but a five-franc coin, for example, can be worth more than twenty dollars. It would be a loss to return without using them.
Switzerland does not require any vaccine from citizens.No vaccine is required for citizens to enter Switzerland for the first time, yet keep your vaccines up to date and observe other countries that may be part of your itinerary or that your flight will make a stopover.
Switzerland has an abundance of cheeses and fondues.One of the peaks of his first time in Switzerland is food. In general, citizens usually identify some typical dishes and ingredients, without there being a major culture shock.
On the other hand, although it is very good, Swiss food is also very expensive. Then, prepare your pockets or resort to market snacks to avoid extrapolating finances.
Did you know that Travel Insurance is essential for your safety abroad?
In addition to being mandatory in European countries, immigration from any country can request the document to allow or deny entry.
Know the main advantages:
- Best price guarantee , coverage of any travel insurance offer.
- Medical and hospital assistance, flight cancellation and delay insurance, luggage insurance, medical expenses reimbursement and much more.
- It is cheaper than buying directly from insurance companies.
- Cancellation of the contract without fees up to 48 hours before the trip.
- Installments in 12x interest -free credit cards.
- Purchases with bank slip have 5% discount.